Tariro scrub cap sets the standard for calm and collectiveness. Designed with a body of black and a single stripe of earthly purple and greens, this scrub cap offers a graceful ankara pattern that is flexible for use in the operator room, the emergency room, or anywhere else.
Features of the Scrub Cap
- 100% African wax cotton
- Satin inner lining
- Handcrafted by experienced garment workers
- The Tariro bouffant is ideal for individuals with long hair and want to ensure it will be covered entirely in the operating room.
- Tariro short is ideal for those with shorter hair/most males. The short cap style is shallow.
- Both bouffant and short caps have a tie to help secure the cap.
- The inner lining is SATIN to protect hair from shedding or drying out over time.
- Built-in tie and stretchy band at the back for a snug fit.
- NEW FEATURE: CLEAR BUTTONS ON BOTH SIDES TO HOLD FACE MASK.
Ideal washing method: Hand wash ONLY with cold water, air dry.
About our Scrub Caps
Our scrub cap selection features incredible colors and Africa-themed patterns. Our scrub caps are assembled by hand by artisans of Nigeria, using 100% wax cotton, called Ankara, to guarantee excellent workmanship.
Like all Tribal Wave scrub caps, the Tariro has a comfortable satin lining that promotes circulation of air through one’s hair and reduces friction - both of which can lead to healthier hair. Satin keeps your hair shining and soft, no matter the conditions.
The Tariro is also available in two convenient sizes. So, whether you have short hair or longer hair, we can provide you with the most comfortable fit.