9 Benefits of Handmade Cloth Surgical Caps for Healthcare Workers
Our cloth surgical caps are handmade by real Nigerian artisans and crafted from 100% African wax cotton, also called Ankara. Each is completed with a soft satin lining for its beneficial effects to promote healthy hair so that you never have to worry about breakage or other damages related to excessive moisture loss. And, of course, they’re a great way to sport the vibrant colors and patterns of your African heritage!
Tribal Wave doesn’t just stop at form, because we’re also concerned with function. That’s why our surgical scrub caps are designed with sturdy draw-strings and clear buttons at the ears for quick and easy fastening of medical masks. In addition, their construction allows them to be hand washed in cold water to provide years of durability.
Ideal for healthcare workers across the diaspora, our cloth surgical caps are a wonderful way to show off our shared history and culture and inject some color into your day.
9 Benefits of Handmade Cloth Surgical Caps
- Designed to keep hair safely tucked away in hygienic environments
- Perfect for medical environments such as clinics and hospitals
- Colorful and unique patterns make for a stylish fashion accessory for any occasion
- Handcrafted by expert artisans of Nigeria
- 100% wax cotton, or Ankara
- Protect your hair with our special satin inlay
- Clear buttons by the ears for quick and easy mask fastening
- Two sizes for both short and long hairstyles
- Hand-washable with cold water